What are the symptoms of slow digestion?
Signs and symptoms of gastroparesis include:
- Abdominal bloating.
- Abdominal pain.
- A feeling of fullness after eating just a few bites.
- Vomiting undigested food eaten a few hours earlier.
- Acid reflux.
- Changes in blood sugar levels.
Related Questions 📌
Spotting the signs of bigorexia
- Overexerting themselves at the gym.
- Working out compulsively.
- Use of steroids.
- Excessively looking at their body in the mirror.
- Abuse of supplements and constantly drinking protein shakes.
- Irritability and angry outbursts.
- Depression and mania.
- Panicking if a gym session is missed.
10 signs you're losing weight
- You're not hungry all the time. ...
- Your sense of well-being improves. ...
- Your clothes fit differently. ...
- You're noticing some muscle definition. ...
- Your body measurements are changing. ...
- Your chronic pain improves. ...
- You're going to the bathroom more — or less — frequently. ...
- Your blood pressure is coming down.
Heart failure signs and symptoms may include:
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea) when you exert yourself or when you lie down.
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Swelling (edema) in your legs, ankles and feet.
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Reduced ability to exercise.
- Persistent cough or wheezing with white or pink blood-tinged phlegm.
Do clogged arteries cause any symptoms?
- Chest pain.
- Shortness of breath.
- Heart palpitations.
- Weakness or dizziness.
During the teething period there are symptoms that include irritability, disrupted sleep, swelling or inflammation of the gums, drooling, loss of appetite, rash around the mouth, mild temperature, diarrhea, increased biting and gum-rubbing and even ear-rubbing.
21 similar questions ⏬