What is the best meat delivery service?
- Best for Staples: Rastelli's.
- Best for Freshness: Porter Road.
- Best for Value: FarmFoods.
- Best for Variety: Crowd Cow.
- Best for Buying in Bulk: Snake River Farms.
- Best for Subscriptions: ButcherBox.
- Best for Dry-Aged Meats: DeBragga.
- Best for Specialty Meats: D'Artagnan Foods.
Related Questions 📌
25+ Ways to Feed a Crowd
- Crock Pot Chicken Baked Tacos | NoBiggie.net.
- Baked Ziti | NoBiggie.
- Ham and Cheese Hawaiian Sliders | NoBiggie.net.
- Sticky Ring and Hash (aka Monkey Bread) | NoBiggie.
- Sandwich Bar for a crowd | She Knows.
- Strawberry Slab Pie | NoBiggie.
- Sparkling Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch | NoBiggie.net.
25 cans of cream of celery or cream of chicken soup (or some of each) 25 regular sized (15oz) cans of Veg-All. 12 pie crust packs, 2 per pack. the meat from 5-6 chickens....You'll need:
5 lbs. hamburger. 6 lbs. spaghetti. 12 Hunt's spaghetti sauce. 12 15oz tomato sauce. 2 bags mozzarella cheese, shredded (8 cups per bag)May 12, 2010
When making corn on the cob for a crowd, use a large slow cooker like this roasting oven or multiple crock pots. Add a little water to the slow cooker. The water will steam the corn on the cob and keep it from drying out. Then, put the lid on and cook the corn on high for 2-3 hours until hot and tender.
The method is simple:
Fill a 1-cup microwaveable bowl or cup with 1/2 cup water. Crack in an egg. Cover with a plate and microwave on high for about 1 minute, or until the white is set but the yolk is still runny. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the egg to a plate.Jul 7, 2016
How to use this food quantity chart:Food TypeApproximate Amount for 50 ServingsServing Size Per PersonPasta, as side dish, spaghetti, macaroni, noodles4-5 16 oz. pkgs.1/2 cup, cookedRice, uncooked3-4 lbs1/2 cup, cookedBeans, canned8-12 15.5 ounce cans1/2 cupDairy93 more rows
23 similar questions ⏬